Aaron Pratt has more than 20 years of experience working in all aspects of land surveying. A graduate of Weber State University, he is the survey division manager for Epic Engineering and is responsible for the quality control, crew management, and calculations associated with projects within the survey department. Mr. Pratt has set up several large-scale control networks, including a control system that covered three townships. In addition, he has been involved with large- and small-scale boundary surveys, ALTA / NSPS land title surveys, aerial mapping, topographies, subdivision surveying, construction projects, and on-going survey work for several municipalities in Utah. Mr. Pratt is a member of the Utah Council of Land Surveyors and has completed the following projects:
- Timpanogos Special Service District, 2010 Plant Upgrade
- US-30; Portneuf River Bridges and Topaz Bridge, Idaho Transportation Department
- Bangerter and Redwood Road
- Walmart Distribution Center
- Tuhaye Development, Project Surveyor
- Jordanelle hydro-electric power plant, Wasatch County – established control, layout of all improvements, structure, and large-diameter penstock
Mr. Pratt is also an FAA-certified commercial drone pilot. He regularly provides aerial mapping, 3D modeling, and other drone services.