Mr. Jensen received his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and has over 17 years of experience in structural and civil design, along with construction management in municipal and private sector projects. He has extensive experience working on a wide variety of construction projects, including roadways, parks and trail systems. He is experienced in developing and maintaining comprehensive construction standards. Some of his past work includes:
- Eagle Mountain assistant City Engineer – Updated the Parks & Recreation Master Plan
- Park City Film Studio – QA testing and inspection
- Timpanogos Middle School (Wasatch School District) – QA testing and inspection
- Union High School (Uintah School District) – QA testing and inspection
- Eagle Mountain Saddle Rock Tank – Design and construction management
Mr. Jensen’s responsibilities include maintaining Epic Engineering’s QA/QC plan for the construction management division and ensuring compliance with OSHA and other regulatory agencies and managing appropriate personnel certifications. He has done ongoing quality assurance work for multiple school districts throughout northern Utah, including the Wasatch, Duchesne and Uinta districts. He has also provided QA services for Summit County road construction projects.
Mike loves cooking, especially barbequing and smoking meats. The patience and attention to detail he applies toward smoking the perfect rack of ribs is also apparent in his work as an engineer. Mike’s knowledge and thoroughness ensure that his clients’ projects meet the highest standards.