Don’t just work somewhere…work somewhere EPIC.
Epic Engineering, a full-service Architecture and Engineering firm with 20 years of professional experience, is currently hiring a full-time CAD/Design Technician to work in our Architecture Division. Epic works on a wide range of projects including residential, commercial, and industrial buildings with involvement from conceptual design to construction observation. As a division of an established engineering firm we offer the energy and career growth opportunities of a small organization with the security that comes with working for a well-established larger organization.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Coordinate, oversee, and produce construction document sets
- Provide design assistance and/or technical assistance to Project Managers, Architects, and Engineers
- Communicate with team members, including engineering disciplines
- Create 2D and 3D building models
- Assist team members as needed, and perform other work as required.
- 3 years related experience on various project types preferred
- Revit (preferred)
Epic offers competitive salary and an extensive benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), wellness program, paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and a positive work environment.
The Architecture Division currently works out of Utah County and Heber City, UT. Epic also has an office in West Valley.
Apply Today: E-mail your resume and portfolio if available to firstname.lastname@example.org