Don’t just work somewhere. Work somewhere EPIC!
Epic Engineering, a full-service architecture and engineering firm with 20+ years of professional experience, currently has a full-time opening for a Civil Engineer EIT.
You will have the opportunity to work with our Civil Engineering team and gain valuable experience to grow and develop your engineering career. This position will be based out of our Heber office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct research on new engineering and construction technologies and implementations in design.
- Civil design including, but not limited to: site analysis, layout and design, opinion of probable costs, utility sizing & reports, modeling, as well as local, state and federal permit applications.
- Provide strong technical writing and communication skills
- Utilize software to model water systems, sewer networks, and storm drain systems on local and regional scales.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software to complete grading plans, utility designs, etc.
- Work requires advanced math skills and use of complex modeling software packages.
- Ability to understand problems and have good engineering judgment.
Requirements: The ideal candidate has obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and passed the FE exam.
Experience: 1-3 years of related experience desired.
Epic offers competitive salary based upon experience and/or licensure. Epic also offers an extensive benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), wellness program, paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and a positive work environment.
Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.