We are currently hiring an experienced Civil Engineer to manage projects from conception to completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management utilizing cross-functional engineering team to develop the design for land development, water infrastructure, wastewater infrastructure, and/or storm water infrastructure projects.
- Plan and design civil site drawings with AutoCAD Civil 3D including existing and finish grading plans with cut/fill volumes, storm-water collection and conveyance systems, buried piping and utility plans and profiles, and road layouts.
- Plan and design other civil site drawings and deliverables including land disturbance permit packages, building permit packages, environmental compliance deliverables, storm water calculations, and storm water pollution prevention plan packages.
- Lead professional staff and team members.
- Communicate with team members and clients to coordinate and oversee all components of a project.
- Ensure design quality, functionality and constructability.
- Ability to build municipal client relationships especially in wastewater.
- Design experience in various water resource projects (tanks, pump stations, waterlines, open channel, reservoirs, etc.)
- Design experience in various wastewater projects (collection systems, lift stations, treatment facilities, etc.)
- Design experience in various storm water projects. Not required, but preferred.
- Experience as a Project Manager and QA/QC role for water and wastewater projects.
- Business development experience for acquiring new municipal clients.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, PE license preferred
Experience: 17-23 years of related experience preferred
Epic offers competitive salary based upon experience and/or licensure. Epic also offers an extensive benefit package including full health benefits including employer HSA contribution, dental and life insurance, company paid short-term disability, 401(k) with employer match, wellness program, paid holidays, unlimited paid time off, and a positive work environment with a great team!
Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.