Are you looking for a fun, professional working environment? Epic Engineering is a multi-discipline engineering firm looking for an engineer to join our growing MEP team. As a Staff Engineer, you will work with a project team designing a portion of projects and addressing engineering design criteria.
- Drafting and design including, but not limited to: MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) system layout and design, opinion of probable costs, utility sizing & reports, modeling, as well as local, state and federal permit applications.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Utilize Autodesk REVIT or related engineering software to complete HVAC, plumbing and electrical designs.
- Prepare drawings and construction documents
- Work requires advanced math skills, and use of complex modeling software packages
- Ability to understand problems and have good engineering judgment.
Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university, passed FE exam.
Experience: 0-2 years of related experience desired.
Epic offers competitive salary and an extensive benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), wellness program, paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, flexible work hours, and a positive work environment.
How to apply: Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to the attention of Anna Hortin at (435)654-6622