Structural CAD/Design Technician Draftsman
Full-time Regular Position
Are you looking for a fun, professional working environment? Epic Engineering, a full-service architecture and engineering firm with 20 years of professional experience, is currently seeking a mid-level/experienced full-time CAD/Design Technician/Draftsman to work with our Structural Engineering department.
- You will be part of our Drafting teams which are comprised of some of the most diverse and talented designers and drafters in the industry.
- You will be part of a team built around project specific disciplines and skills, which not only allows you to design and resolve project related issues, but it will allow you to be very efficient while doing so.
Depending on the candidate, this position has flexibility to be based out of our Heber, Utah Valley, West Valley, or Southern Idaho office. We are primarily looking for full-time and are also willing to discuss part-time positions as needed.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Provide structural drafting services on commercial and residential projects as well as design assistance and/or technical assistance to Project Managers, Architects, and Engineers.
- Create 3D and 2D models and construction documents.
- Assist other staff members as needed, and perform other work as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- 1-3 years of working experience or schooling with drafting emphasis.
- Revit experience is a must.
- AutoCAD and Sketch Up experience preferred.
Epic offers competitive salary and an extensive benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), wellness program, paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, flexible work hours, and a positive work environment.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax resume to the attention of Anna Hortin at (435) 654-6622.