Epic Engineering, a full-service engineering firm with 20 years of professional experience, currently has an opening for a paid Structural Engineering Internship. This part-time position has the flexibility to be based out of our West Valley or Provo office.
You will have the opportunity to work with our Structural Engineering team and gain valuable experience to grow and develop your engineering career.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Assist in project design for structural engineering.
- Aid engineering disciplines with proposals, engineering reports, and other written documents.
- Provide support to all disciplines by completing general office tasks as needed.
- Perform limited engineering calculations.
- Assist Project Engineers with the coordination of projects.
- Assist with structural drafting using REVIT.
Requirements: The ideal candidate is working towards a BS in Engineering and is in good standing with an accredited Engineering program. They possess a strong interest in working in the engineering field and a team environment. Able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week within regular office hours.
Epic offers competitive salary, a positive work environment and flexible schedule.
Apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com