Don’t just work somewhere. Work somewhere EPIC! As award-winning experts in the field of engineering, we understand that it is critical to have the benefit of securing the local knowledge and responsiveness of a small organization, backed by the depth of resources only a larger firm can offer.
Epic Engineering is hiring a Survey Technician to be based out of our West Valley, UT office.
Abilities should include:
- Strong mathematical background
- Work experience on large construction projects, including DOT projects and pipelines
- Capable of calculating from a set of construction plans
- Knowledgeable in gathering topography and section corner data used for boundaries and engineering designs
- Experienced with operating Trimble GPS and Robotic Total Stations, including TSC2 data collector
Experience: Prefer 3+ years of experience
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Epic offers competitive salary and an extensive benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), wellness program, paid holidays, 3-weeks paid time off, and a positive work environment.
You can apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position for which you are applying.