Epic Engineering, a full-service engineering firm with 25 years of professional experience, is currently hiring an experienced a Civil Engineer to manage projects from conception to completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management utilizing cross-functional engineering team to develop the design for land development, water infrastructure, waste water infrastructure, and/or storm water infrastructure projects.
- Plan and design civil site drawings with AutoCAD Civil 3D including existing and finish grading plans with cut/fill volumes, storm-water collection and conveyance systems, buried piping and utility plans and profiles, and road layouts.
- Plan and design other civil site drawings and deliverables including land disturbance permit packages, building permit packages, environmental compliance deliverables, storm water calculations, and storm water pollution prevention plan packages.
- Ability to lead professional staff is a prerequisite.
- Ability to communicate with team members and clients to coordinate and oversee all components of a project.
- Ensure design quality, functionality and constructability.
- Ability to build client relationship.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- The capacity to understand problems and use good judgment.
- Proven communication skills.
- Designed multiple land development and/or municipal utility projects.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, PE License preferred
Experience: 7-10 years of related experience preferred
Epic offers competitive salary and an extensive benefit package including full health benefits including employee HSA contribution, dental and life insurance, 401(k), wellness program, paid holidays, unlimited paid time off, and a positive work environment.
How to apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org