Epic Engineering, a full-service engineering firm with almost 25 years of professional experience, currently has an opening for a full-time Special Inspector to join our team and perform inspections on construction projects. This position has the flexibility to be based out of our Heber, West Valley, or Provo, UT office.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Perform testing, observation, and inspection of construction sites.
- Draft inspection reports.
- Properly communicate with Project Manager, team members, and clients to coordinate and perform inspection work.
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
Your knowledge and skills should include:
- Experience with or working knowledge of culinary water lines, sewer lines, and pressurized irrigation is preferred.
- Current Limited Inspector License for the State of Utah or the ability to obtain the license within 30 days of hire date.
- ICC Certifications for reinforced concrete, structural masonry, structural steel bolting and structural steel welding or the ability to obtain these certifications.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I
- Concrete Strength Testing Technician
- Certified in radiation safety and Nuclear Density Gauge operation
- Hazmat Certification
Epic offers competitive salary based upon experience and/or licensure. Epic also offers an extensive benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k), wellness program, paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, flexible work hours, and a positive work environment.
How to apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-654-6600 to discuss possible employment.